Still Here Still Here

Very cool layering man, reminds me of John Frusciante's early solo work except without all the muddiness/heroin use. Only things I would suggest is to perhaps make the song longer and add more layers like minor percussion (if you have access to any type of percussive instrument). Anyways, lookin' forward to more of your stuff, keep it up!

Feywer96 responds:

Hahaha thanks man x)
You know, that's what I was thinking! I don't have 'a fancy drum set', but I do record my own samples using unconventional sources like pots and pans, shaking sieve &etc; I'll have to consider this more >:)

Mario Would Be Better Mario Would Be Better

Really enjoy this, reminds me of Do Make Say Think or El Ten Eleven. Anyways, right up my alley. Awesome job man!

DFerociousbeast responds:

oh i love el ten eleven. Good to know i sound like them, thanks man!

fluffs fluffs

Love this. The harmonizing is on point and really gives off a warm vibe. I'm currently in the east coast buried under several feet of snow, but this is making me look forward to warmer weather. I think of bands like Real Estate and Beach Fossils when listening to this, but the reverb and the softness of the strumming really gives this song a unique and delicate feel. Keep it up man!

yagru responds:

love the beach fossils, stay warm!

Aruarian Dance (remix) Aruarian Dance (remix)

This is a really cool remix, nice job man! RIP Nujabes!

DJaxsNG responds:

Thanks :)

Eventually Unknown Eventually Unknown

Really dig this. Great job on the harmonizing! I'm having trouble sleeping right now, so I'm glad I came across this because it's wicked soothing. Keep it up man!

Open Garage View Open Garage View

Very cool sound. I love the simplistic piano in the background, really adds a lot and complements well with the other instruments. Well done!

0103- Mostly Theoretical 0103- Mostly Theoretical

Nice nice nice, wicked relaxing! I ain't a jazz professional either, but I think you hit the mark haha. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drink a beer and a have a smoke to this haha, keep it up man!

Chando responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it!

Myself Myself

Pretty cool, those lyrics could easily get stuck in my head for a while after a couple listens. Kinda reminds me of Gorillaz as well. I knocked off a star because it feels like it could use another layer. It may sound weird, but I thought an acoustic guitar would fit well to help flesh it out, nothing too much, just like a little sliding riff on the lower strings. Anyways, good shit man!

Field of Flowers [WiP] Field of Flowers [WiP]

yo, it's AJ!

it's got good sounds to it. but at the same time it sounds a bit empty. yeah sorta maplestory and shit, but not a lot of people like maplestory. what i say is try to add more background to it. or try to change it up more so it can have more depth. basically just tune it up a lot more, and i'm pretty sure you can make it way better. i believe in you gena!
by the way i'm a bit drunk. take it easy, have a good summer, peace!

GenaHzO responds:

haha thanks bro ill work on it when i get some working headphones lol.
you too man

Simply, i love you Simply, i love you

oh jeeze!

This song hits your ears in such a good way! So smooth! I gotta say, a lot of your music inspires me. I've always had an interest in smooth jazz guitar, but haven't quite gotten the hang of it, since i mostly just play folk. But other than that, this is a great song and you are truly a talented artist. Keep it up man, cause i'll definitely keep listening.

No1r responds:

Thank you for listening dude, i read each review! :)
And i'll definately keep writing!