Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

Been a fan of your stuff for years man and I can definitely see that recently you've reached a new plateau for your content. You've definitely matured with your sense of directing the animations and in turn have created increasingly awesome pieces with your signature humor that I find genius. To be honest, I wouldn't be the least surprised if Adult Swim contacted you in the future (Unless they already have!). Anyways, really enjoyed this one, keep it up!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! nope, never spoken to adult swim. i think they probably get a million pitches per day so they're not likely to reach out to the likes of me.

Super Batto Extreme Ep 1 Super Batto Extreme Ep 1

Hahaha this was awesome, the ending credits had me dying!

Danny and Tonya Danny and Tonya

Bahaha this is hilarious to me. I feel that most people that dislike it just don't understand this type of subtle humor. The art style, voices, and expressions all fit well together. Well done, good sir. Hope you make more that are similar to this!

Still Here Still Here

Very cool layering man, reminds me of John Frusciante's early solo work except without all the muddiness/heroin use. Only things I would suggest is to perhaps make the song longer and add more layers like minor percussion (if you have access to any type of percussive instrument). Anyways, lookin' forward to more of your stuff, keep it up!

Feywer96 responds:

Hahaha thanks man x)
You know, that's what I was thinking! I don't have 'a fancy drum set', but I do record my own samples using unconventional sources like pots and pans, shaking sieve &etc; I'll have to consider this more >:)

Mario Would Be Better Mario Would Be Better

Really enjoy this, reminds me of Do Make Say Think or El Ten Eleven. Anyways, right up my alley. Awesome job man!

DFerociousbeast responds:

oh i love el ten eleven. Good to know i sound like them, thanks man!

fluffs fluffs

Love this. The harmonizing is on point and really gives off a warm vibe. I'm currently in the east coast buried under several feet of snow, but this is making me look forward to warmer weather. I think of bands like Real Estate and Beach Fossils when listening to this, but the reverb and the softness of the strumming really gives this song a unique and delicate feel. Keep it up man!

yagru responds:

love the beach fossils, stay warm!

Armed and Angelous Armed and Angelous

hell yeah!

i'd love to have this as a poster on my wall, good shit man!